7825-TD Bale Processor
Features & Design
- Auger Enters at the Center of the Fan:
- Auger and fan are on the same axis of rotation. The fan and auger are both rigidly supported on both ends ensuring the strength for large hay masses to pass through.
- There are no end bearings for the hay to pass through from the auger to the fan.
- Hay enters the blower in the center and is accelerated out. This eliminates the shearing effect of hay entering at the tips of the fan.
- Draper between Shredding Rotor and Auger:
Virtually eliminates plugging between the rotor and auger making wet or our of condition bales no problem
- Bale Ejector
- The side door opens sideways, allowing for bale ejection if mold or other unwanted material is discovered in mid process. Patent Pending.
- Easy maintenance access - no more having to crawl into the machine to make adjustments or remove twine.
- Hydraulic Slug Bars:
Allows the operator to decrease knife exposure as the bale gets processed down to a smaller core, for complete control of discharge volume.
- Two Stage Bale Lift:
The machine pulls the bale up and away so the next bale is undisturbed.
- Big Gap Slat Spacing:
A large gap between the slats pushes the bale rather than carrying the bale, translating to less slippage of the bale over the slats, and less wear and tear on components.
- Easy Twine Removal:
The parallel running bars create separation between the twine and the rotor, allowing the operator adequate space to inset a cutting tool for easy twine removal.
- Stationary Knives:
The flails on the rotor pass through removable stationary knives to chop hay for a more palatable consumption.
- Electric over Hydraulic Controls:
- Only one tractor remote required, making hooking up quick and easy
- Full feature in-cab control box
- All electric controls can be mechanically overridden
- Large Bale Lift Bed:
The large, fully covered bale lift bed assists in containing bales that might be odd in size or that begin to fall apart when lifted. The eliminates the problem of hay falling between the lift members or off the sides.
- Heavy Flails:
5/8" thick heat treated spring steel flails
- Square Bale Attachment:
An attachment that easily goes from round to square with no adjustment, Handles 3x3 and 3x4 square bales. All operations are controlled hydraulically from the cab. Patent Pending.
- Light Kit:
For night time operations.
||1 Double Acting
|Slug Bar Adjustment
|Tire Size (Standard)
||16.5L-16.1 Flotation Tires
||Full Feature In-Cab Controls
||Electric over Hydraulic