Features & Design
- Single-Stage Design:
Snocrete®'s twin fan single stage design moves more snow per horsepower than the two-stage competitors. When the snow hits the fan, the snow is projected directly up the spout in a single fluid motion. In a two-stage design snow hits the augers and is then carried to the fan where it is projected up the spout. The snow's direction/inertia is changed three times!
- Four Fan Blades:
Optimizes horsepower and efficiency while holding a tight cast. Additional fan blades only move excessive air and create dusting.
- Engine Mount Design:
The engine mount makes serviceability both easy and fast.
- Easy Access Shear Bolts:
Bolt holes use heat-treated inserts to keep the holes from elongating after extended use.
- Bolt-On Cutting Edges and Bolt-On Skid Shoes
- Fully Self-Contained:
Unit is fully self-contained with its own electrical system, hydraulic system, and easy to operate in cab controls. Unit will quick couple to almost any loader, backhoe, or wheel loader and be ready to work in minutes.
- Large 4 bolt double roller piloted flange bearing to absorb radial and axial loads.
- Large heat-treated shafts
- Long shaft gripping hubs to absorb shock loads and prevent sprockets from sliding on shaft.
- Self-lubricating system (oil bath on IC models, auto oiler on SI models) 270° spout rotation.
||270º Rotation & 90º Telescoping
The Complete Snow Removal System
When a SuperHaul Snow Body Insert is paired with the Snocrete® Snowblower the amount of snow carried is even greater. The Snocrete® Snowblower drives the snow into the SuperHaul Snow Body Insert with a force that compacts the snow and allows for more snow to be carried per load.