1400 & 1600 Series
Improve Hay Production Quality
Every farmer needs to ensure they bring in the highest quality crop possible - especially when it comes to baling hay.
The Fair Manufacturing High Capacity Hay Rakes helps you speed up your hay production. The agile 1400 & 1600 Series Hay Rakes use a centralized frame to give you industry leading maneuverability & turn radius, while maintaining high capacity clearance with the external wheel frame beams. The Hay Rake allows crops to be baled up to a day sooner creating much better forage quality. The 3-in-1 function of the Hay Rake allows operators to gently turn, fluff and merge their crop to accelerate drying times.
Center Kicker Wheel
3 in 1 | Turn - Fluff - Merge
- Roll two windrows over at once without merging them together
- Allows crops to be rolled onto dry ground while keeping windrows separated for drying exposure
- Gently lifts hay while maintaining a wide windrow for drying exposure
- Hay is fluffed up to increase windrow volume
- Lifts the crop off the moist ground
- Fluffing breaks up the "top layer seal" and blends the crop for maximum drying
- 60" wheels gently merge 2 windrows into 1
- Infinite windrow width adjustment
- Exterior wheel frame for high capacity
- Adjustable spring wheel tension with high range flotation
Features & Design
Only one tractor remote is required. Weatherproof controls enable the operator to adjust all functions from the tractor.
The frame incorporates a walking tandem axle that works together with a spring suspension system. Together this gives the frame industry leading floation.
The wheel frame beams are mounted behind the wheels allowing for full capacity of the wheel in heavy crops. This eliminates spots where hay can bridge or hang up. In addition the large 60" diameter wheels turn slower for less wear and deliver higher capacity.
Speed & Maneuverability
The centralized frame enables a much tighter turning radius. This enables the operator to turn around much easier on end rows eliminating the need for skipping rows. No caster support wheels enable the rake to fold quickly and transport at road speeds with excellent stability.
Dual Spring Wheel Suspension
Rake wheels have a large range of floatation for ground contouring. Rake wheels have an adjustable floatation spring and adjustable counteracting spring to rapidly return the wheel if it bounces up. This enables the rake wheels to follow the ground accurately even at high speeds.
TOUGHEST EQUIPMENT ON THE MARKET.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Sign up to receive our latest innovations & products
FAIR MANUFACTURING builds equipment you trust in the worst field conditions. We know you have a reputation to uphold and a community who relies on you. Our products have been tested, tried and abused in the field for over 50 years.